Thursday, March 30, 2017

Major throwback: My Bridal Showers.

Yup. Showers. I had two. Both a surprise.
Alhamdulillah.




Before any judgement being made, please understand that my concept of a Bridal Shower is mainly being together with all my close ones. With this hectic lifestyles, it is very difficult to have everyone gathers for just a simple 15 minutes. Plus, we have Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and etcs.. why bother meeting up?
Pffftttt....




I wanted to host my own shower actually. Because, I am the only one who will know who that I wanted to spent a little 'joy' with before getting married. But moving towards 'the' day... Everything went crazy, I can hardly sit alone for even 5 solid minute... No proper sleep... Suddenly a lot of things need to be done and bought..ANDDDD everyone's emotion goes haywire. Don't ask about my emotion. It is beyond haywire. Bridezilla?? (Do you have any other worst word that I can use?)




So day changes very super fast that it's already a week before the wedding. So I decided to cancel my day spa, meni pedi and body massage. MSN was not very happy about it but due to circumstances at his end as well, he couldn't bother about it that much.
wedding.preparation.is.killing.us.




We even thought of cancelling the wedding.. yes, that serious. not us. but all the people around us.


But like a miracle, my close colleague, Ina.. suddenly call me up and booked me for an advanced birthday and wedding present. She said, I just need to take leave, be at home and she will pick me up. I agree in split seconds. I mean being away for just a teh tarik session aaarrggh,, blissful. 30 minutes of stress free from the wedding preparation. OK. bring it on!




I was excitingly happy waiting for Ina to pick me up that morning. Hati excited, tangan masih last minute gentel favors for VIP lagi. Ina sampai, jemput masuk sekejap jumpa Mom and off we go...
Bangsar bebeeeehhh...




It was a beautiful 2 hours session that are so super relaxing. It was on a working day, hence Bangsar is less hassle and the spa was so empty. It was only me & Ina. Haha.


Done Spa, I have made a promise to accompany Ina makan. This women bila part makan, janji means janji ok. Since she chooses the place semua, why not kan? We bumped into my cousin brother in the mall. He was shocked. Let me tell you why...




Becauseeeeeee... Ina & MSN planned this up!
Isk!


the culprits



THEY HAVE PLANNED THIS FOR TWO WEEKS AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A GLIMPSE OF AN IDEA ABOUT IT AT ALL!!!!!!!


That Spa was nothing actually. It was just a way to bring me there. There's Elly, MSN, my cousin brother (Abg Saiful), Yanok, Yanok's mom and Amad too!


It was so much fun and relief dapat duduk setempat dengan tenang just chilling makan minum gelak semua. But, most of the time, Ayu nangis. Haha... Jadi session mengadu lak kat situ. Cembeng sangat.


Some pictures from the session:










Depa pun bukak lah cerita on how gigih MSN susun atur semua ni. Sebab dia nak juga buat because he said I am so stressed out teramat sangat approaching wedding ni.
(memang pun)




Tq Cik Abang for making it happen. Appreciate it!


That is on the 10th of Nov.. the next day, on the 11th... My niece Nana ajak lepak makan at Kulcats. Like terus cakap onnnnssszzzzz sebab I had been wanting to eat there like forever!!!!!!!!
(nak kawin pun fikir pasal their crème brule lagi tau...sedappp)


Sekali sampaaaiiiii... ada Angah, Achik, Ateh & Qeema as well! Lepas tu, MakAyu depa ni pun started crying dah. Owh my.. these beautiful souls yang Mak Ayu tengok membesar depan mata celebrating me. I am truly honoured and terharu.....




Nana even hosted 2 games that night. It was so hilarious and I can proudly say my nieces knows me well.




I super love the cupcake bouquet.. I super love the games hosted... great food.. nice place.... and there is so much love from these bunch.
sedih lak tiba2.


I love you sayang2ku...
Thank You so much for making this for me.


May Allah reward all of you with abundance of love forever. Muahsss!!!!!






































jom nikah jom.











Love, Ayu

No comments: