Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Author

Known as Ayu in this blog.

This blog is where I jot down my daily life journal. Nothing specific. Just a daily life journal.

Besides that, I do share tips and information on certain things with the world especially on food. Yes, me and my circle loves to go aorund and try on new food places. You can find it at my top tab under Food Galore.

Through this blog, not only I have make new friends around the globe, I have also won "The best female blog diary 2008" from Yoyooh (Entertain life with style)

I started blogging with the url www.thesuneartmoon.blogspot.com and then shorten up with www.ayuthesun.blogspot.com and now I am settling down with www.amihaayu.blogspot.com
Reason being, I just want my blog to move ahead more mature by the day. No more nicknames etcs. No point hiding. In Islam, we believe that what we've been called is a mode or prayer.. So, I want my readers to call me by my name. No more nicknames. (",)



I was born on 13 November 1979 in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Raised also in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Got my early education at Tabika Kemas Selangor and SRK Kampung Tunku also in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Further my secondary education at SM(P) Sri Aman, Petaling Jaya, Selangor and further my Bachelor Degree at International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) in Management Information System, Kuliyyah of Information and Communication Technology, majoring in Database Management.

Currently, I am working in one of the Financial Institution in KL.


Cast in this blog:

  • mom - my beloved mother
  • sis - my one and only sister
  • BIL - my one and only brother in law
  • bigD - my one and only nephew
  • lilD - my one and only niece
  • Aunt1 - my mom's eldest sister
  • Aunt2 - my mom's second sister
  • Aunt3 - my mom's younger sister
  • UncleM - my mom's only brother
  • MSN - my soulmate
  • dad - my father
  • my babes - my 5 beloved gals
  • my iiu sisters - my 4 uni sisters
  • Abu - my cat
  • MIL - my Mother in Law
  • SIL - my Sister in Law
  • SA - MSN's nephew
  • TI - MSN's niece
  • YogaYogi - my 3 crazy colleagues 


Love, Ayu