Monday, April 3, 2017

Beauty and The Beast (BATB) - The Movie 2017




In this Internet world, sadly I would like to say sorry that I am from Malaysia and yes, Malaysia has been quite "hot" banning BATB earlier on. This fairy-tale has been my favourite like forever.. and yes, I was so looking forward to it since day 1 of the promo is out.








Poor LeFou..
But luckily due to a lot of pressure, the movie was released finally. Booked the pre-sale tickets and force MSN to accompany me.




MSN's point of view:
"The controversy had me expecting more from this movie. But along the way I realised that it is a Disney's fairy-tale... and this is not a disappointment at all!
The musical, the cinematography.. all are good..."








Me?
I love everything about it.
The songs.
The dresses.
The script.
It makes the 7y/o in me smiling all through.








It wouldn't be a must watch movie.. but it is definitely every girl's dream to watch it.


Credit: Google Image




Love, Ayu