Monday, April 27, 2015

Not fussy about..

Hey Sunday.. I am not ready to meet your next in line friend, errr..Monday.
Heheh...

Currently in a hair saloon very very near to my current house which I think I will make it as my official regular saloon...

I was never fussy over getting my hair done. Like other normal women that need a saloon visit twice a month atleast etcs..

Me? I'm quite a simple one that just buy everything from a shelve,  read instruction and do it manually at home.

But marriage change me I guess. I'm turning 36 years old this year and just started having my saloon visit. Never too late for anything, right??

By the way, you guys watched The Avengers:  Age of The Ultron yet? I love it to the max. My family too. Went for a family outing on Saturday to watched the movie. Superb.

Back to the saloon treatment thingy, life was very simple for me back then. My hair stylist was my sis whom the one that trim, cut or whatever instructed by mom for my hair do. Having a sis that is 9 years older than you makes you quite confident in trusting her.

Simple life.
That's all I want.



Love, Ayu

No comments: