Sunday, November 13, 2011

11,680 days....

Syukur to Allah I'm still here, breathing and having the opportunity to see my love ones every day.
alhamdulillah....
Thank you Allah for the wonderful 11,680 days of live! Syukur.....
(",)


for being the Ayu that's always full of...
drama...
sensitivity...
busyness...
tantrum...
silent tak bertempat...
complicated...
hard to communicate...
selfish...
defensive...

I am so blessed still with...
a mother with an endless love and support
a sister whom i respect and look up to always
a brother in law that i treated like a brother that's always there taking care of the family
a nephew that boost my engine every single day... (i'm always motivated by him)
a niece that cares loves and hugs me with full divine love
family members all over that cares
BFFs that are more like sisters that's knows me well in and out
friends that are not judgemental
and someone that accepted me just the way i am with full respect and makes me realize more about life.

syukur Allah...

I pray for a better year ahead...
InsyaAllah... a big moment and movement going to happen to my life soon.. InsyaAllah...

Happy 32nd Birthday Siti Amiha Ayu.

hey, that's me!
;)



Blurbings By,




BannerFans.com

2 comments:

rasp said...

happy happy bufday sis....
smoga yg terbaik menjadik milik mu :)
hugssss

kazmyra afkar said...

hepi bufday again sis...