Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My 34th Birthday

Alhamdulillah...

Thank you Allah for a wonderful 34 years of life.

Ya Allah, please grant me with the best of iman, faith, beautiful aqidah, good health, blessed wealth, happiness and love forever here, and the hereafter.

Ya Allah, please grant Jannah for my parents.
Ya Allah, please give my mom a beautiful life and good health. Don't let any harm or sadness be with her.
She is my everything Ya Allah.. Please give me the chance to pay what she have done to me. For atleast to give back what she has given me.
Ya Allah, please spread your love, nur and protection to my mom, sister, brother in law, nephew and niece.
I love them so much Ya Allah...
If I don't have the chance to tell them, kindly let them feel it,one day.

Ya Allah, this year, on my 34th birthday I will embark another step in my journey of life.

Today, is the day I will become a wife.

To that Ya Rahman, I pray for good strenght and iman for the new journey. I hope that our love remains forever lillahi ta'ala.
Amin.

13.11.13
.....my new journey begins.

Love, Ayu