Monday, November 29, 2010

Kenangan...


- why are you not there, in front listening to Haslina's speech?

- It's ok, from here, I can see all of them clearly.. my two children all settled down already.
- Ayu, can you help me with this? It doesn't stay where it should be.

_ Manja tau today.. come let me fix that..

- I never manja2 with you la.. today can manja2 la..

we laughed.


...and we took a picture together. then, sis join us a for a picture too.
never in my life.. i took picture with him.

but that day.. memang untuk meninggalkan kenangan sungguh2..
3 days before dia kembali ke rahmatullah...

Al-Fatihah to Dr Mukhtar Aajameer Abdullah.
Semoga Allah menempatkan dia di kalangan orang2 yang beriman.
Amin.

Blurbings By,



BannerFans.com

3 comments:

SURIA AMANDA said...

alfatihah..

Dee said...

Al-Fatihah...

Lyn Yusoff said...

Al-Fatihah
Semoga rohnya di cucuri rahmat dan di tempatkan dikalangan org2 yg beriman. Amin