Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bagan Serai



i've blogged about this house few times already.. i think. no no.. confirmed.
ehhehee..

the house builed by my late granduncle as a wedding present to his youngest sister (my late grandma).
see that 1930 sign? that's the year my grandparents got married.




due to a lot of circumstances and challenges, my grandparents does not settle down here.

but occasionally, me & my family will come back here..just to visit our relatives and spend some time enjoying our 'kampung'.


and as for my mom.. this house indeed very meaningful for her.
at that 'tiang seri', she was born.

every single time we go back to kampung, she will definitely highlight to us or anyone the fact and stories.
yes, my mom can be really cute sometime. repeat sometime.
most of the time? lets not go there. ;)

heeemm... 'tiang seri'...
why is it called 'tiang seri' ??


Blurbings By,




BannerFans.com

2 comments:

SURIA AMANDA said...

wah...
kagum sebab ur mom lahir kat rumah..tiang seri digelar sebab tiang tu kukuhkan rumah,..xde tiang tu rumah x kuat kot..i guess..

rasp said...

umah 'kampung' nie very nostalgic kan...
full of memories and stories gitu....