Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OK lah! I lie!

I lie when I said I just don't care about the friendship anymore. The fact is, I still care.

How can we ignore such friendship?

Years of happiness, sadness... we shared almost every single thing together (except boy friend, of course).

I’m out of thoughts thinking what went wrong.

What did I do?

What have I said?

I know that I am not a perfect person.

Let alone trying to be the best or a perfectionist.

But again, is this a fair punishment?

You’re punishing me on the thing that I didn't know.

It’s like sending me to death sentence for no reason.

Am I mad?

Am I angry?

NO.

But I am indeed feeling so frustrated.

What happen to those promises that we'll stay friends no matter what?

What happen to those phrases that you wrote in my convocation card? "friends forever..."

What happen to that?

Tell me!




Blurbing By,



BannerFans.com

6 comments:

Dee said...

ayu..why not u jot an e-mail to that person..kdg2 org malu nk cerita berdepan..or nyatakan apa yg buat dia jd begitu..kalo ada rezeki ayu berkawan dgn dia semula..insyaallah dia akan balas email ayu tu..dee doa yg terbaik aje di sini..amin..

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum kak ayu.

ish. berat ni.
moga Allah ringankan beban ini yer.
insya Allah.
p/s: miss you kakak!

Liza said...

what happened sis? kadang2 kwn2 pun nak merajuk and mintak dipujuk, take care and hang in there

Anonymous said...

hambe dpt rase, hanye layak jadi teman saje.....^-^

attyfir said...

mungkin merajuknya tak lama kot ayu .

rasp said...

have a talk or perhaps drop a line to 'that person' lah sis...
mana tau, ada miscommunicatin kat mana2....
i doakan yang terbaeeekkk buat u sis...