Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mubarak 2011

How is it so far dearies?
How does the 4 beautiful and blessed day been so far?

Mine?????
A slow and not so excited start..but I want to make sure and strive for a better journey along the way and a beautiful and memorable end of course.. InsyaAllah... :) 
Amin.

Celebrated new year in front of Resus Room, Emergency SDMC (Sime Darby Medical Center formerly known as SJMC (Subang Jaya Medical Center)). 
Won't be giving details on what happened to one of my dear family member... cukup sekadar mana yang tau je yang tau, most importantly, Alhamdulillah.... all went well and InsyaAllah, all are taken care of. Amin.

I have a lot of dreams to be achieve in 2011.
Dreams that I had erased once.
Dreams that I had throw far far away once.
Dreams that I had never thought that will come back flashing in front of me with hopes.
A lot of hopes.

When it come to hopes...
It needs more than courage..
It needs effort, faith, iman, prayers and support.
Not to forget blessings.

I hope I am strong enough to go through what ever it will take ahead.
I know it wouldn't be easy.
I know it's going to be rough.
Well, nothing comes easy in this world, right?
But to me, as long as I'm tested by Allah, it means that Allah is always there for me and the test is just to make sure I won't be doing any wrong path or to make sure I won't forget my origin and root.
We need something or someone to knock our heads sometimes, no? ;)

Nak mintak tolong korang semua doakan boleh tak??? 
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
xoxo

3 comments:

Lyn Yusoff said...

Semoga ape yg dihajati tercapai..
amin :)
hope family member tu semakin sihat...

noreed said...

amiiinnn. semoga berjaya mengharungi segala rintangan dan dugaan yang datang. semoga berjaya memperolehi segala apa yang dihajati. selamat thn baru 2011 :)

Liza said...

take care ayu and happy new year!