Tuesday, December 21, 2010

When keeping quiet....

If you ask, do I prefer to talk or keep quiet?
Believe it or not, I'll choose to keep quiet.

People portray me as someone who loves talking and I can chit chat with people all day long.

Even it is just a chat.. there are still protocols and ethics in talking.
Because, it involves human.
Human has emotion, heart and feelings.
If we want others to treat us right, we should be treating others right too, no?
of course.

I respect elderlies so much.
I love listening to them. Hearing all the experiences in life. Priceless.

But, even I am younger, that doesn't mean I am allowed to be called or talked to as if you're talking to your maid, right?
And, if I were to raise this for explanation, I am very sure, the statement will be, I am being too sensitive.
And the nags begins. All over again.

Me being sensitive.
Me being emotion.
Me being rude.
Me being over the board.

Ya Allah, why you choose me to become like this?
I've tried for so long to be what others wants me to be..
I've tried for so long to fit myself in others life.
I've tried for all my life to always understand others.

But why...
no one seems to understand me?

What shall I do.
Keep quiet and continue praying.
Praying for the best.
Praying that I will change so that I will be liked by everyone.




Blurbings By,



BannerFans.com

2 comments:

eLLy said...

emm in that case, keep quiet and continue praying :)

rasp said...

kkdg2 being quiet is the best...
but jgn smpai yg pijak kepala dah...
how we respect others, that's also how we respect ourself...
me making sense ka? :)