Monday, May 26, 2008

It's over..

to whom it may concern...
just an announcement..
if u guys been reading any entry related to *yez***, if u noticed, all entry labelled to it has been removed.

this is because, we are not an item anymore..
TQ.

pls pls pray for my future undertakings.
i have strong believe as ALLAH creates this for a reason..a hikmah that I need to search and treasure.
this is because, I have ask ALLAH for guidance and this is what I get...

Just in case, if u are wondering, I am OK. seriusly.. no indenial took place..
the POWER of ALLAH..
I have never felt this peaceful & calm...

evrything has its end.. and now, i am searching for a new beginning...
:)



1 comment:

♥Syamelia♥ said...

ayu dearie,
everything happens for a reason...
we'll never know, this might be a blessings in disguise...

u'll pull through...

whatever it is, take things positively...
keep the faith
n may the force be with u...