Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday people!

After Subuh, trying really hard to tido balik. Plan to have a quick nap lah konon. But, I couldn’t close my tired eyes.
So, I get up and started doing the final item for Haslina’s hantaran. Alhamdulillah, I have finished all non-food items for Haslina. Still not sleepy, I checked out for any interesting movie at Astro. Nothing.
Lucky me, sis asked about this famous nasi lemak stall in TTDI. I quickly rang Farezah and ask her. As expected, Farezah knows that place and she asked her to go ASAP as the nasi lemak finished early.
When we reached there, sis quickly got down and queue. She’s no 10 in line. Thank ALLAH that the stall man is very efficient. In about 15 minutes, sis got us all nasi lemak.



then, we headed home. in the car, mom was asking if i could accompany her & Aunt1 to PortKlang. of course i said yes... i was in total bordom, remember? :)
so, after breakfast, we get ourselves ready.
on our way to pick Aunt1, mom mintak singgah at MakTun's place jap. nak pass her nasi lemak.

and tgk la my parents angkat nih. tgh memanjat buat gardening!
baik2 MakTun, jatuh kang..... isk isk isk...

i always love to see this lovely couple.
how i wish i will lead my marriage life later like them.
cute tau tgk org dh tua2 pun still hold hands bagai...


so, gerak la ke PortKlang.
on our way, bangga gila jati anak selangor..
flag selangor merata2...

"Duli yg maha mulia...selamat di atas takhta..Allah..lanjutkan usia Tuanku, rakyat mohon restu, bawah duli Tuanku..bahagia, selama2nya aman dan sentosa..duli yg maha mulia..."

amik ko! lagu negeri selangor.. :)




sampai2 rumah KakIdah.. gossip la..
pasal org tu, pasal org ni, pasal makcik tu, pasal makcik nih...
the norms..




ha... below pic...
nice kan?

my aunt's family. anak 11 org. rumah cousin yg i pegi nih, atok dia ngan my nenek dua beradik. and yes, though we all dh 2nd cousin... we are very2 close to each other.

haih... ramainya lah adik beradik kan?
isk isk isk...

No comments: