Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 has come to its end.... 2008, welcome on board!

sejak dh keje nih, rasa cepat jer setahun berlalu pergi...
like other human being, setiap tahun mesti ada pasang surutnya...

what to be remembered eh for my 2007?
1. me&*yezzer* :)
2. the first Reality holiday, outside KL ever. courtesy of TM.
3. BigD went to school.
4. Mas delivered a cute lil bb Boy - Muhammad Aimier Farhan.
5. my AdikLela got married.
6. AngahYan delivered a charming lil bb Boy - Wan Muhammad Akiff.
7. my nephew, AlongZairy's wedding.
8. the ups&downs in Aunt1 family.
9. mom merajuk sakan.
10. sis terpaksa benti keje sbb maid.
11. my sweet little bday celebration.
12. myTwins enroll in KPLI and now, officially a teacher...
13. my class KT3 raya reunion.
14. Shifa got married.

those are the main ones. i have a whole list of it...
but, i cant reveal it here.... susah jugak like this kan? tersepit in between the things that u wanted to let go and also in between the thoughts and feelings that u might hurt... haih!

anyways,i hope 2008 brings me more iman, blessings, good health, good wealth, love and happiness.

may it brings ONG to me lah... :)

resolution?
next entry lah kot... :P

No comments: