Wednesday, November 28, 2007

during lunch

nothing happen.
just busy browsing tru few blogs that i am interested in.
played LINGO wit kak nita.
a malay LINGO.
we are so pandai. :)

i missed my babes.
i missed my twins.
i missed *yezzer*.

i am sad to know that someone read my ex-blogs and simply run into conclusion and declare evrything upfront.

in life, we need space.
we need someone to talk to.
we need a shoulder to cry on.

yes, i have my babes, my twins & my *yezzer*...
but, i don't what to burden my lovelings.

so, i blog.
it's just how i felt.
it got nothing wit any other party.

but, y? people missuse it?

yeah, u got a point there...
if its personal, than, don't blog.

but, nak turn to who lagi?

even my prayers ain't the same no more.
i've lost my kekusyukan in praying since.... (i cant mention, kang issue lagik)

i have a room.
but, the room is not mine anymore.

i can't simply enter people's room.
but, people in and out my room like SELAMBA.

and yes, i am 28 years old.

No comments: