Friday, April 5, 2013

Haih la petrol..


Ini adalah cerita lawak Sabtu yang lalu.

Weekends usually is the only two days in a week where I have the time to spent with my family and/or myself.

But most of the time, it will be filled with mom scheduled. (Because mom on the other hand, weekends is the only two days in a week where she got to go out and enjoy life)
Every Saturday morning after Subuh prayer, I will go to mom's room and ask her the timetable. (Just because I need to see the possibility of me having some nap in between. Haha)

So last Saturday morning our first journey begins just behind our house. A simple grocery do, home made chili sauce pick up and sending some stuff to beloved Mak Tun.

Since that I only drive during weekends (with mom by my side of course) so I told mom that, I want to fill in petrol first then only proceed with the above.

Mom answered.. "Alah, belakang tu je, lepas minyak tu.. Balik semua tu karang kita singgah isi minyak..."
Ok mom.
T_____T



Chili sauce.
CHECKED!
Groceries.....
.................Just about 50 metre away.....
.... And the car stopped.

Mom : Eh kenapa ni?
Me: Errrrr... Petrol? (While putting the car in neutral mode and slowly move it to the side road..phewww)
Mom: La.. Ye ker?? Selalu tak pulak dia macam ni.. Selalu dia mesti bagi can kita jalan-jalan sikit dulu.
Me: (tak tau nak senyum ke nak menangis)
Since the grocery shop is not that far and its indeed just our neighborhood area... me and mom walked to the shop and beside the shop is actually our regular workshop.
....But the owner is not there yet.

I was just about to walk to the nearest petrol station (which is not that near after all) , when my dear Uncle Willy (the workshop owner) arrive...

Uncle: Hey! Apa pasal lu orang parking kereta jauh-jauh? Mau exercise ka?
Me: Uncle, tolong boleh? Petrol habis...
Mom: Saya ingat nanti baru mau isi.. Belum sampai kedai sudah mati enjin.
Uncle: (Laughing non stop) ... Ok ok.. You tunggu aaaa saya settle. Haiya! Ini macam pun boleh.
Me & Mom: (muka redha kena gelak)

Moral of the story:
Parents sometimes needs to listen to their children as well.
*flips tudung*

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.