Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

Assalamualaikum....
Bismillah hirrahman nir raheem....

I know I know... No flashing back 2011 entry or welcoming 2012 entry.
Sangat pathetic ini ayuthesun.

Actually I don't know what to write. I don't even know what to jot down...
Skill (konon skill) menulis adalah sudah pudar (I think gone).
Sobs sobs....

But, I seriusly have a lot to jot down. During the day, all the ideas mencurah curah like nobody's business. But by the time sampai rumah, I'm all tired and went blanked.
Bila bangun je tido, rasa macam sesal je tak sempat nak blog.
Gosh! I got no life already....
Super sedih!

But anyways.... Life kena go on.
I still want to maintain and write in this blog....
I hope I'll be having the mojo to continue writing here.. Aminnn...

And also 2012....
I have a lot of hopes and ambitions for this year... A LOT....

Nak cakap banyak sangat, takut nak heboh lebih... Apa pun.. Marilah kita sama-sama berdoa ke arah kehidupan yang lebih baik pada tahun ni.. InsyaAllah.. Amin....



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.