Friday, October 28, 2011

Sobbing...

Usually, people will wake up beautifully on a Friday morning....
Because its TGIF... Its FLYday.. And just because the weekend is here... :)

But this morning.. I woke up sobbing with swollen red eyes.
Had a very bad dream.
:(

Not a nightmare....
No one passed away...

I guess dreaming being scolded, insulted and screamed at are worst than anything else. Especially if all the above done by someone very dear to you.

I'm not sure how my Friday will be today.
Had a soppy start, of course.
I felt so gloomy and triple sensitive.

I feel the pain and hurt.
I don't mind the scolding part...
But the insult...
It hurts badly.

I know its just a dream.
But as if its real.

Ya Allah... As you knows best..
Please protect me and guide me through.
I seek forgiveness for my sins to you and to all the people around me.
Amin.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

rasp said...

mimpi tu hanya mainan tidor...
i doakan yg terbaik buat u ye sis...
take care....