Thursday, January 31, 2008

desk TOP

this is my desktop.
not my PC desktop.
but, my desk, desktop.
hehehehehe...

yes, i am bored with work.




i have 2 cats on my desktop. i love cats and when my colleague went to Kuching, she bought that for me. no, not me alone... to everyone in our department, of course.
i also have a bamboo plant on my desktop. a jelly maintained bamboo plant. i used to play around with the jelly with anis. oh, i miss anis so much.
then, i also have my photo frame-album on my desktop. the frame has my graduation picture.
the rest of the items are the normal things that we are supposed to have on a desktop. (i think lah)



and... not forgetting... a picture of my beloved family.
this was taken 2 years ago on 30th July 2006. it was BigD 3 years birthday.

i love my current working environment.

No comments: