Friday, November 30, 2007

visiting Akiff

this is a very long backdated entry. my fault.
no time+so many kepochis+internet down = lambat publish

anyways, this is my beloved Angah Yan's 1st bb.
named Wan Muhammad Akiff.
Born on 23rd Aug 2007 and he was 3.7kg.
Akiff means focus.

I like the meaning of his name.
Simple, meaningful and straight to the point.

Pandai bb Akiff ni kuar same date wit mama dia.. :) bukan same bday...same birth date.
mamanya bday 23rd Oct.




this is Akiff. look at this charming lil boy. mcm tau2 je org nak amik gamba dia. bukak mata siap.dalam pantang lagi tau waktu ni...


ni ade selingan sikit lah... this is Azam & Shasha. well, Azam belongs to Adik and Shasha belongs to Shazul. ahhahahaha!


and of course, that is us. shazul aka kajol wit shasha, adik,angah wit akiff and me.


haa... ni pulak wit mom.

though there's a lot of dugaan yg angah had to went tru, Alhamdulillah... its all gone.

like i said angah... biar susah dulu, senang kemudian, InsyaAllah...

i miss all of them so much. we are already like families.

they've been there for me tru my ups & downs in uni.

my one and only hope... we'll stay sisters forever, here and the hereafter.

and dear Akiff, u are so lucky to have a mother like ur mama. she's one strong lady. i hope, when u grow up, u'll make her proud and took great care of her.

No comments: